Announcing: Botanical Insect & Disease Solutions
- Eco-Mite Plus & Eco-PM Sales Sheet
- AzaSol Brochure
- Read the Press Release
- AzaSol, The Next Generation Neem
- Track your applications of AzaSol, Eco-Mite Plus, and Eco-PM - Application Tracker
- Kills & repels
- Non-toxic to people & pets
- Environmentally safe, organic ingredients
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Great for indoor growing, hydroponics, landscapes & nurseries
- Works fast
- EPA 25b product approved for use on food crops
Currently Available at:
Eco-Mite Plus is a contact miticide and insecticide, derived from botanical plant oils and extracts and available for use on food crops. Eco-Mite Plus controls phytophagous mites, eggs and nymphs and other piercing-sucking insects, including aphids, mealybugs, scale crawlers, thrips, and whiteflies.
Eco-Mite Plus Concentrate: Label | MSDS
Eco-Mite Plus Ready-to-Use: Label | MSDS
- 040-7000 Eco-Mite Plus 32 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use
- 040-7002 Eco-Mite Plus 8 fl. oz. Concentrate: Makes up to 3 gallons (Coming Soon!)
- 040-7005 Eco-Mite Plus 32 fl. oz. Concentrate: Makes up to 13 gallons
- 040-7020 Eco-Mite Plus Gallon Concentrate: Makes up to 53 gallons
Click on the video link below to watch Eco-Mite Plus in action!
Eco-PM is a broad spectrum contact fungicide, derived from botanical plant oils and extracts. Eco-PM controls diseases such as botrytis gray mold, powdery mildews, and phytophthora late blight on common garden and vegetable plants and vines. It controls black spot on roses and anthracnose, rust, and powdery mildews on garden ornamentals.
Eco-PM Concentrate: Label | MSDS
Eco-PM Ready-to-Use: Label | MSDS
- 040-8000 Eco-PM 32 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use
- 040-8002 Eco-PM 8 fl. oz Concentrate: Makes up to 5 gallons (Coming Soon!)
- 040-8005 Eco-PM 32 fl oz. Concentrate: Makes up to 26 gallons
- 040-8020 Eco-PM Gallon Concentrate: Makes up to 100 gallons
AzaSol is the first water soluble powdered 6% Azadirachtin product developed for superior biologically based insect control. AzaSol controls and repels a broad spectrum of insects including whiteflies, aphids, thrips, caterpillars, beetles, and leaf miners by inhibiting growth, feeding, and reproduction. OMRI Listed for organic use, AzaSol can be sprayed on a variety of plant types including food crops the same day as harvest.
• 040-5020 AzaSol 0.25 oz.: Makes up to 6 gallons (Coming Soon!)
• 040-5010 AzaSol 0.75 oz: Makes up to 22 gallons
• 040-5001 AzaSol 6 oz (8 of 0.75 packets): Makes up to 176 gallons
See the data
As of 4/20/15
These products have not been registered by the U.S. EPA. Arborjet represents that these products qualify for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) Section 25B.